Job Opportunities at J.M. Uvanni Motors
Automotive Reconditioning Associate
The Automotive Reconditioning Associate will facilitate the process of used car reconditioning by keeping track of inventory, maintaining and improving on existing processes, and keeping open communication between departments.
- Facilitate the used car reconditioning process by communicating with all departments
- Assist where possible in improving the reconditioning process
- Move, wash, and inspect vehicle inventory as needed to keep up the appearance
- Assist salespeople in locating vehicle inventory as needed
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience Wet Sanding and Buffing
- Automobile dealership experience preferred but not required
- Must have organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (Including Driver's License)
- Operator's Driver's License (must be insurable)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Pay based on experience.
To Apply, stop by Uvanni Motors in person Monday-Frida7 9-5